YMBA Spring 2022 Season is Underway
The goal of the YMBA (Young Men’s Baseball Association)
is to provide a fun, rewarding, and quality young men’s baseball program.
Our core values are fairness, respect, responsibility, trustworthiness and good citizenship.
We strive for the highest standards of sportsmanship as detailed in the following Code of Conduct.
Every participant has a responsibility to comply with and enforce the provisions of the Code.
To accomplish these goals, each player and coach must sign the Code of Conduct before any player
can participate in the program.
By signing the Code of Conduct, each participant agrees to comply with the Code and acknowledges that any failure to comply with any provision of the Code could lead to disciplinary action.
YMBA COACH CODE OF CONDUCT
The YMBA expects coaches to behave in a sportsmanlike manner.
The following list represents a limited set of guidelines for conduct.
1) I will be respectful and courteous to umpires, coaches, players, and fans;
2) I will not argue with, taunt or ridicule any umpire, coach, player, or fan;
3) I will not use abusive or vulgar language;
4) I will not engage in any disruptive or inappropriate behavior;
5) I will not engage in or encourage any practice that would endanger the
well-being of any other person.
6) I understand that the YMBA has told its umpires that they are not to
reverse any judgment call (e.g., ball or strike, safe or out, fair or foul)
based on arguments made by coaches or fans.
7) I will not use alcohol, tobacco or any other drug anywhere in the baseball complex where I am
participating as a coach or spectator in a YMBA game.
As a YMBA Coach, I affirm that I have read, understand and agree to comply with the YMBA Code of Conduct.
I understand that the failure to comply with any provision of the Code of Conduct may lead to disciplinary action, including suspensions or expulsion from the program.
Fields marked with an * are required
Copyright © 2022 Young Men's Baseball Association - All Rights Reserved.